•Whole grain English muffin with a very small amount of cream cheese
• A big smoothie which I will take to school with me in my plastic water bottle. I will drink the smoothie during first hour so I don’t snack too much.
•An apple during 2nd hour
•A half of the meal replacement bars we are trying out for a company thinking of working with my dads business (they seem to work really well)
•A banana 6th hour
•Small salad with turkey on it (if craving chocolate I will have a small chocolate protein shake)
•Mid day snack: handful of raspberries in some vanilla Greek yogurt
•Whatever mom makes if she makes something (generally some kind of meat and a vegetable)
•If eat what you want night I will have egg salad (I normally have egg salad sandwhich but I am cutting back on the carbs because I generally eat a TON of carbs. They’re my weakness! )
After dinner snack:
•Carrots and a slice of watermelon
Sound good? What do you think? :)
**edit: these are all very small portions because I am a snacker and I hate big meals :)
12 notes · #food plan
- gloria135 answered: hey , i think its pretty balanced but thats kind of alot of food, you should cut out the bannana or the apple. also never eat after six
- headover-feet answered: that actually sounds insanely delicious..
- f3arisaliar answered: meal replacement = candy bar w protein >.< id change that for a handful of nuts :)
- drugs-and-gaps likes this
- bodylongafter answered: Seems like a lot of food to me but really good food choices.
- lynzzo answered: What time do you have your dinner? I was wondering if you can cut out the “after dinner” snack.
- fit-life-airforce-wife answered: sounds tasty you made me hungry! lol :)
- gosweatglitter answered: yummy
- only-shooting-stars answered: yummy!
- glitteringsweat posted this